Langford Villa is on the ground floor of a detached house built in approximately 1830 with access to the front and rear of the property.
Bookings enquiries etc. http://www.yorkshire-cottages.info/north-york-moors-and-coast/scarborough-filey-area/langford-villa-uk2443. The nearest bus stop and railway station are in the town approximately 1 mile away from the apartment.
Arrival & Car Parking Facilities
- Luggage can be unloaded at the front or back of the apartment.
- There is on street parking at the front on the opposite side of the road when available.
- There is a courtyard parking for ONE car at the rear (accessed through double gates).
- The entrance at the front has 3 steps 15cm high. the door is 87cm wide.
- The entrance at the rear has one step 8cm high from the courtyard parking area. the door is 80cm wide.
Main Entrance & Reception
The entrance at the rear is from the courtyard parking area. There is one step 8cm high leading in to the kitchen
Self Catering Kitchen
- Worktops height 90cm
- Sink is 90cm high
- Oven door is side opening from right to left. Gas hobs are 95cm high.
- Flooring is vinyl
The Dining Room & Lounge
The dining room is off the kitchen with a small step up of 12cm. Door width is 78cm. there are 6 chairs and a table. the flooring is carpet.
The lounge is off the hall entered through 78cm doorway. The floor is carpet. There are two large sofa’s and chair. Non-feather cushions provided. 49″ Smart TV.
There is a front loading standard size washer and dryer provided in the kitchen.
King room: King Bed 5″. Large wall mounted smart TV .
Twin rooms: There are 2 twin bedrooms, beds being 3ft wide and moveable. One of these rooms has a sink and a television with built in DVD player.
The bathroom has a bath together with shower above the bath.
Flooring is mainly carpet with vinyl flooring around the bath.
In the bathroom there is also a wash-basin and toilet.
Off the kitchen there is a cloakroom with a toilet and small hand basin.
Grounds & Gardens
In the courtyard there is a table and garden seat to enable sitting out if the weather is suitable.
The inside of the property is strictly no smoking however you may smoke freely in grounds of the house.